The Savory, cheesy, crumbly expectations from Parmesan cheese, all the while without the mold, dairy, and all the issues that come with it.
Great easy vegan replacement for Parmesan Cheese.
Use on your favorite Italian dishes. Sprinkle it on a salad. Cut it up like a cheese wheel for an appetizer or blend it for a grated texture and store it in a shaker bottle.
Keep refrigerated. It can last up to a month or freeze it for 3 months in an airtight container.
Vegan Bake Parmesan Cheese
- Food Processor
- Mini Iron Skillet or baking pan
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Marjoram
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Using a Food Processor
- Combine Almond Flour, Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, 2 Tbs Olive oil, lemon juice pinch of salt.
- preheat the Oven to 180*C or 355*F
- In a small Bowl mix together the dried basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and the final 2 Tbs of Olive oil.
- Now pour the dough into a tiny iron skillet
- Add the herb mix on top of the dough
- Bake in the Oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.